Our Project Managers bring clarity into project delivery.
The Project Manager’s role should not be underestimated. It is a vital role both strategically, operationally, and commercially. Many companies have Project Managers who may have excellent technically ability in terms of discipline engineering, however, perhaps do not possess the overarching appreciation, expertise, and knowledge of all functions of the role.
At Viviad, we recognise the need for a Project Manager to understand all major elements of the role. Our consultants have an in depth understanding of project planning, monitoring and controlling techniques, practical knowledge of the contract, British governance such as CDM regulations and unshaken focus on health, safety and wellbeing of all staff from tender through to handover.
Typical areas our Project Managers focus on:
- Is the project still meeting the initial strategic objectives?
- Is the project still aligned with the business case?
- Does the project approach/execution strategy continue to provide the best value?
- Is the project being managed robustly by the right people
- Is the project following the correct approvals route?
- Are adequate audits taking place, both internally via companies executing work and by stakeholders?
- Is the design intent being maintained throughout the project life cycle?
- Are adequate controls and KPIs in place and being followed?
- Is the project communication strategy fit for purpose?
We embed Project Managers into organisations to help deliver and mitigate the aforementioned risks. Additionally, our service offering includes deep dive reviews of current practises and processes, as well as providing recommendations for improvement.