Commercial Risk Management Training
Risk register is not enough to manage risk in the construction industry.
You will learn this and much more in Viviad‘s 101 Introduction to Commercial Risk Management on the 19, 20 and 21st July (subject to minimum 15 participants).
Who will benefit from it?
- Anyone wishing to obtain an introductory view on commercial risk management in the construction sector from a pragmatic angle/from a practitioner’s view
- All those who want to increase the chances of their project’s success
What is different about it?
- Discussion supported with real-life examples
- No theory, no fluff and no references to ‘standards’
- No fixed time limit – each module will start on time and end when the discussion is exhausted
What are the main benefits of it?
- A better focus on what risk management really is – beyond colourful charts and nonsensical dashboards
- Approachable almost jargon-free discussion
- Timing and format to fit the training around your work commitments
You will be able to purchase a single module or, at a discount, buy all three. The pricing will be very very reasonable as we believe that knowledge should be accessible to everyone.
Find out more
Please get in touch using the enquiry form below to find out more about this training.
Online booking will soon be available.
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Send us a message
Please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch soon.